Dia to MySQL parser

Hello Dia fans :).

I'll start from background... For many years I've dreamed of a nice,
extensible and free diagram making program that could also help in
creating databases in SQL. I've even developed some XML to SVG and XML
to SQL parser, but editing XML by hand and positioning tables is not my
dream come true and I don't have time to develop a graphical editor for
it...

Recently I've discovered that Dia is creating an XML file in it's output
and after some struggle Dia2SQL was made. That is an XSL file that
converts Dia output file to SQL statements that one can use to create
tables in MySQL DBMS.

More info is on project's homepage:
http://free.of.pl/n/nux/smp/dia2sql/

You can download a copy of this XSL along with instructions and example
files from:
http://free.of.pl/n/nux/smp/dia2sql/ver/dia2sql.1.0.0.zip

Comments and help in resolving problems are welcome.

Best regards,
Nux.

Jedyna gra polecana przez Polskie Diablo Community - LOKI
Najbardziej wyczekiwany H'n'S 2007 już w sklepach
wwW.loki-game.pl
http://klik.wp.pl/?adr=http%3A%2F%2Fadv.reklama.wp.pl%2Fas%2Floki.html&sid=18