Re: Request for approval: Non-uniform scaling (a.k.a. subshapes) patch

Just to inform you, I'm trying to figure out was is going on.

I have just reproduced my initial result  (The outline shape, with only a star drawn at the top/right position, but it *does* do non-uniform scaling, unlike the result Lars got, which had an outline shape with start at top/right which did uniform scaling).

Heres what I did:

I moved my ~/.dia out of the way, created a new .dia and only extracted my supplied demo shapes/sheets in that directory.
When I then run app/run_dia.sh I get the outline shape with the single star at top/right.

Interestingly: When I quit the svn dia and start an older release, e.g. 0.95, then the shape is rendered fine (blue background, containing two "subshapes"), of course with this older version, I get uniform scaling (distortion).  Now, when I quit this older
release dia and subsequently restart the svn dia with app/run_dia.sh all is well and the shape with both subshapes are correctly
rendered *with* non-uniform scaling (i.e. no distortion).

I'm investigating the matter further...

cheers,

Marcel