Re: Information about DIA

Hi Ricardo-

I work for a little company called IBM. Last year I headed up a project of about 30 people to develop some global procedures. There were people on my team from the US, Canada, Australia, Sweden, England and France. I got everyone using Dia, and we built about 80 flow charts.

So, yes, the product is ready to use for real work right now.

It is a wonderful tool. I have been happily using it for several years. There is an internal Linux desktop within IBM called Open Client, and Dia is included as part of that release.

Thanks-

Jim Clark