Information about DIA

Hello,

My name is Ricardo and I'm software analyst of Metro company of São Paulo (Brazil). I'm doing several researches about free softwares and I like to know more about DIA.

First of all I'm very interested is this sofwtare and want to use here in my comoany. However I like to know if this software will be finish because the last version is 0.96.1.. I mean this software is still in construction or it is good for use? Do you have plans to future releases?

Thank you for your attention,

Ricardo