Re: ouput diagrams quickly?

On Tue, 2007-05-08 at 09:03 -0400, Hubert Figuiere wrote:
I believe this kind of embedding is what Bonobo was (partly) meant for,
but it seems to be dying, and I have yet to find a generally accepted
replacement.  Do you know more about this than I, Hubert?

We removed Bonobo support and Bonobo is a deprecated technology. The
best is to look at libgoffice. That's what is being used in AbiWord to
provide support for Gnumeric charts.
But that would require some work on Dia side. I am not sure to what extent.

You have some pointers to information on this?  Like several other Gnome
things, Google just doesn't pick up on it well.

-Lars