Re: ouput diagrams quickly?

Hubert Figuiere said:
Vergil Mueller wrote:
Hi,

I use Dia to take notes in my engineering classes.  I usually type in an
Abiword and draw the diagrams in an open dia window.  What I want to
know is
if there is an easy, quick way to integrate a diagram into my Abiword
document without doing a "save as" and then importing manually into
Abiword.

You can't. Sorry.
(I happen to also be an AbiWord maintainer).

I believe this kind of embedding is what Bonobo was (partly) meant for,
but it seems to be dying, and I have yet to find a generally accepted
replacement.  Do you know more about this than I, Hubert?

-Lars