Re: DIA support for the '.SG' extension [SnapGraphics]

Warren Grosjean wrote:
I have used SnapGraphics most of my adult life and would like to view my
past work while in Linux. With Dia being the open source equivalent it
would be great if I could leverage past work using Dia. Any thoughts,

Dia does not have support for this file format. So writing an importer
would be the first step, which is not necessarily an easy task. Even
harder if there is no documentation for it, which is unfortunately the
case with most proprietary software products, in order to keep you
customers in you own silo.

In short I'm not sure there is much hope.

Hub