Re: 0.96(pre-9): Export misaligned/damaged on Windows

Hi again!

Attached in a zip one of the dia-files originally created with 0.95-1, the
EPS-Output of 0.96-pre9 and the PDF-Output printed via FreePDF
(Ghostscript)... PNG (without pixbuf) looks ok, sorry. PNG with pixbuf is
way too small, absolutely unusable ;/ Everything on WinXP SP2 German - I
don't have access to a Linux-box right now, sorry, no testing on Linux
possible atm.

Oops. I forgot to attach the PNG thats included in the diagram. A fixed ZIP-archive is following right now,
also including PNG-output generated by dia. The non-pixbuf png was scaled up by factor 10 (dia is asking for
dimensions, I'm just adding a 0), and then scaled down using irfanview. That way it looks nice.

With kind regards,
   Chriss
Jetzt GMX ProMail testen: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/promail