Re: 0.96(pre-9): Export misaligned/damaged on Windows

Hi Lars!

On Wed, 2007-03-28 at 13:01 +0200, Christian Muenscher wrote:
Again on 0.96(pre-9), which doesn't seem to really differ from the
just released final. Windows XP SP2 german. With 0.96-pre9 I tried to
export some diagrams created with 0.95-1 to EPS - Ghostscript and
Irfanview (does it rely on gs?) are unable to display the files due to
an error. Exporting to e.g. PNG or EMF or just printing results in
sometimes slightly misaligned fonts or text flowing right over shape
boundaries.
Is that a problem of the new release, or just a problem with my "old"
files? If the latter - how can I "fix" my files?

I cannot reproduce that on Linux.  If you could post one of your files,
we can take a look.  It doesn't look overflowing in the diagram?  Also,
could you post the EPS output?

Attached in a zip one of the dia-files originally created with 0.95-1, the EPS-Output of 0.96-pre9 and the
PDF-Output printed via FreePDF (Ghostscript)... PNG (without pixbuf) looks ok, sorry. PNG with pixbuf is way
too small, absolutely unusable ;/ Everything on WinXP SP2 German - I don't have access to a Linux-box right
now, sorry, no testing on Linux possible atm.

Thanks for taking care!

With kind regards,
   Chriss
Jetzt GMX ProMail testen: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/promail