Re: question: how to add shapes/sheet to DIA for Windows

On Mon, Jun 18, 2007 at 04:44:00PM -0400, Todd Marshall wrote:
I'd like to use this to add shapes for UML.  I tried exporting
'.shape' and add it to 'sheets and objects', then move to a sheet
using dialog.  The shape lost editing and connection points.
How do we preserve properties like connection points?

As it is typed in "custom-shapes" document, automated way you describes
do not allows connection points.

You need to edit manually connection points and 0 or 1 editable "text"
element.

Please refer to the custom-shapes document for details (in the ./doc
directory of the sources tree), or download the pdf version of the
manual with this section added, at
<http://tom.harding.free.fr/vrac/>

--
Thomas Harding