Re: semi-working tabbed interface

On Mon, 2007-05-28 at 20:33 -0500, Patrick Hallinan wrote:
Hi,

These are the changes:

+Synchronized the remaining menu items to diagram in the tabbed
notebook.
+Removed right-click pop-up menu from dia-canvas.
+Fixed crasher bug when closing diagrams in tabbed notebook.

Could you make a page on live.gnome.org from the Dia/Developers page
with a list of what you've done and what you think remains?  That'd be
easier to follow than these scattered email lists.

I found it difficult to get the View->Show Rulers menu item to work
correctly and while I was working on that I saw that sometimes the
menu items would not be ready during application startup, so I made
this change to app_init():

This moves the create-initial-diagram code to after the window is
initialized (I hope).  I don't know if it's OK to do this in an event
handler.

There does seem to be a problem with the initial refresh or something -
for opening from recent or from file or making a new, the diagram isn't
drawn until changing tab back and forth.

This also doesn't handle the case of loading diagrams on the command
line.  I thought I'd check to see if this is OK before I do that.

-Lars