Info wanted

Dear Sir,
I have surf the net and found your web page with Dia's Drawing Program
I am looking for a simple drawing program
In the past for the last 10 years I have been using New Deal Office a Geoworks program and have done every think and more for me BUT I brought a Lap Top that has Vista operating system and my Geoworks will not run in the Vista format
So I'm looking around for a new drawing program that  will work in Vista
Do you know Geoworks program and does your Dia's Drawing Program work like it
How much is you program and what will I need to run Dia in my system

If you look at the attachment you will see what I do

Bob Sproston Research Designer
17 Christina Ryan Way
Arundel   4214
Australia