Re: Info wanted

Dear Bob,

So I'm looking around for a new drawing program  that  will work in Vista

to my best knowledge, Dia will run on Windows Vista.

Do you know Geoworks program and does your Dia's  Drawing Program work like it

Unfortunately, I don't know Geoworks. Maybe other people on the list can comment
on this issue.

How much is you program and what will I need to run  Dia in my system

Dia is free software, you don't have to pay anything in order to use it. You
even get the program's source code free of charge.

If your system is capable of running Windows Vista, it is definitely capable of
running Dia.

If you look at the attachment you will see what I  do

I think that Dia is able to draw diagrams like this.

Regards,

Steffen