Re: semi-working tabbed interface

On 6/2/07, Lars Clausen <lars raeder dk> wrote:
On Sat, 2007-06-02 at 15:18 +0200, Lars Clausen wrote:
> On Mon, 2007-05-28 at 20:33 -0500, Patrick Hallinan wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > These are the changes:
> >
> > +Synchronized the remaining menu items to diagram in the tabbed
> > notebook.
> > +Removed right-click pop-up menu from dia-canvas.
> > +Fixed crasher bug when closing diagrams in tabbed notebook.
>
> Could you make a page on live.gnome.org from the Dia/Developers page
> with a list of what you've done and what you think remains?  That'd be
> easier to follow than these scattered email lists.

Now I ended up doing that, taking you 'what's missing' and 'what's done'
lists from mails as best I could.

Thanks.  I updated the "what's missing" section.

I left in the short cut for selecting tabs but changed it to CTRL-<number>.  CTRL-<number> currently is used to reload documents.  I didn't want to change any of the keyboard short cuts but a short cut for selecting tabs seems pretty useful.

For the next while I'm going to be concentrating on the start up code.  Things aren't being initialized properly and I think that my last minute fix is just a band-aid.

Pat.