Re: Dia VDX plug-in 0.8

On Tue, 23 Jan 2007, Steffen Macke wrote:

Hi,

Well, I'm hoping getting the prerelease in the hands of more people
(especially Win32 people - Steffen?) will get more banging on your code.

I packaged Prerelease 2 yesterday, but I'm having problems with the upload. I hope I'll manage the upload sometime today.

I'll certainly test it when it's available for Windows (I can't compile the Linux version on my machine).

One thing I'll test in particular is if Windows now will start Dia when double-clicking on a .dia-file.

/Christan