Re: Dia VDX plug-in 0.8

Ian Redfern said:
Sorry Lars - I guess weekends are in similarly short supply in Denmark.

The VDX importer is now at the point where it does a useful job with
most of the files presented to it, though it's not yet always faithful
to the original. A few more tweaks to NURBS this week, and I think it
can be let out into the wild. I haven't had much feedback about the VDX
exporter yet, but that does do a simpler job.

Well, I'm hoping getting the prerelease in the hands of more people
(especially Win32 people - Steffen?) will get more banging on your code.
I'll be putting out new prereleases when you make new versions of the VDX
code.

There's quite a few things that Visio can represent but Dia can't, and
I'd like to put some of them on the 0.97 wishlist, in case you run out
of things to do...

Hahaha.

-Lars