Messages between packages

Hey dudes,

  I'm just playing around with the UML features of Dia and I have some
questions:

I created these things:
      * Client: Package
              * Container: Class
                      * build_child(): Function
      * Server: Package
              * Factory: Class
                      * construct_child(): Function

What I'd like to do now, is to add a message from child_child() to
construct_child() as these functions are very closely related. This
doesn't work with Dia 0.95 (Ubuntu 6.10). I can only send messages
within packages. Is this intentional or a bug?

Regards,
  Sven