Re: Greek letters in text objects

Perhaps someone could summarize and make it an FAQ item?
On 19/12/2007, at 5:25 AM, Lars Clausen wrote:

On Tue, 2007-12-18 at 17:27 +0100, Joerg Betzin dza de wrote:

Dear Dia users,

I am very new in working with Dia. I try to write greek letters in a
text object.
But there is no 'symbol font' available in my font list (nevertheless,
there are a lot
of other fonts, but also e.g. tci1 is not available. But in Word this
fonts are realy available).
Is there a possibility to load such additional fonts or are there
other ideas to include greek letters?

This was answered in a thread less than a month ago.  See and
surrounding messages.

Dia-list mailing list
Dia-list gnome org
FAQ at