sql2dia for PostgreSQL

Hi.

I've just tested and finished making PostgreSQL2dia.
To make it works you will need to have:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/sql2dia/
I wanted to contact the author, but the project seems to be dead or
least on hold for a long time.

Anyway, to use it you will need to install a package called "DBD-PgPP".
To do that you need to run (at least on my Perl installation):
ppm install DBD-pgPP

If you didn't used sql2dia before you will probably need to install some
other packages like: "DBI", "Getopt-Mixed". I think there was something
else too but you'll manage (if you'll get an error you will need install
something).

BTW, this script was the easiest to install on Windows. I installed
perl-camelpack-5.8.7, installed the packages and run the script using
something like:
c:\Perl\bin\perl pgsql2dia -d database_name -u user -p password

Best wishes,
Nux.

Najcieplejsza komedia na zimę!
ROZWAŻNI I ROMANTYCZNI. Klub Miłośników Jane Austen.
W kinach od 28 grudnia!
http://klik.wp.pl/?adr=http%3A%2F%2Fcorto.www.wp.pl%2Fas%2Frozwazni_i_romantyczni.html&sid=142