Re: DXF format

Marian Krivda wrote:
Hello.
I have drawn a picture in DIA, I have exported it to DXF fromat.
Now I want to open this DXF format with AUTOCAD, but it doesn`t work.
Marian
I just tried to export to dxf and open in QCAD. A simple diagram (1 box 1 line and 1 bezeirgon ) opens OK. But a diagram that uses some of the cisco shapes exports and opens in QCAD but some of the elements are missing their lines.

So I suppose the complexity of the diagram may cause autocad trouble.