Re: Links in Documentation

Lars, do you know what the plans are regarding bug 455400? Thomas and I were unable to upload the new PDF file, because it is over 1MB now with the changes. The DIFF file and and new screenshots are uploaded and ready to be applied. Thomas and I proofread the new files and they are pretty clean. I could e-mail the new PDF file directly to you if you wanted to look at it prior to applying the changes, or I could try to break it into two files so it would fit in bugzilla. Please let me know if I can do anything further to help with this. Thanks. Mark Dexter

On 8/16/07, Lars Clausen <lars raeder dk> wrote:
On Thu, 2007-08-09 at 16:43 -0700, Mark Dexter wrote:
> Hi. In the Authors chapter, the links for GNOME Documentation Project
> (http://www.gnome.org/gdp) and GNOME Documentation Status Table
> (http://www.gnome.org/gdp/doctable/) don't work. Are there new URL's
> for these or should they be removed from the documentation? Thanks.

There are new URLs, and I have inserted them as well as the new URL for
the homepage (at least in the authors file).

-Lars