Re: inconsistency in PROP_TYPE macro declarations ...

On 4/24/07, Sameer Sahasrabuddhe <sameerds gmail com> wrote:

OK. I just tried a little grep and perl inline editing ... I think I
have a patch, I just need to make sure I caught all of them. Should I
post it here?

Attaching a patch for one property, "text_height". dia compiles
correctly and seems to work for me with these changes ... a general
eyeballing of the patch shows that it shouldn't affect anything else.

Notice the change at the very end, in lib/properties.h ... if this
scheme is acceptable, we can do it eventually for all standard
properties. Because of revision 3668, this has to be done urgently for
"text_height" and "line_width" ... other properties may have to wait.

Sameer.
--
Research Scholar, KReSIT, IIT Bombay
http://www.it.iitb.ac.in/~sameerds/