Re: line with both corners and connection points?

Jack Tanner said:
Does such a beast exist? I want a line where I can customize both corners
and
connection points.

No such thing exists.  Making it would take some C coding skill, but
wouldn't be awfully hard, depending on the requirements.

Better yet, I want a shape for a 2-D cartesian plane, so that the axes
intersect
at the origin.

The Chronogram sheet has an object that resembles a 2-D plane (Data line).
 While it probably isn't exactly what you want, it may be a good basis.

-Lars