Re: line with both corners and connection points?

Lars Clausen <lars <at> raeder.dk> writes:
Better yet, I want a shape for a 2-D cartesian plane, so that the axes
intersect at the origin.

The Chronogram sheet has an object that resembles a 2-D plane (Data line).
 While it probably isn't exactly what you want, it may be a good basis.

It's not what I want at all, unfortunately. :)

I was looking for something like this:

-------

Cartesian plane, with four quadrants, and I want to place objects into those
quadrants and interconnect them. Axis labels would be nice, too.

No implementation forthcoming from me, regretfully, but if you think it's a good
idea I can file an RFE.