Re: Rotating =?ISO-8859-1?Q?45=B0/90=B0?=

Nick Moore wrote:
Hey Joachim,

Unfortunately this feature is yet to be implemented in Dia. I believe there is some talk of making at least some objects rotatable by 90 degrees by version 1, but I'm afraid I don't know what progress has been made on that.

I'm not sure why this is a problem any more - Cairo (which GTK, the base toolkit for dia, is now based on) has had supported arbitrary rotations for some time.

Greg