Rotating =?ISO-8859-1?Q?45=B0/90=B0?=

Is there a plan to make object turnable ? Currently just mirroring exists. I wouldn't need completely free turnable object (that is something for Inkscape etc), but turning by +-90° and 180° would be good, better even turning by 45° increments, tough I cannot say how easy it would be to implement, 90° wise should be easy. No, my Cwhatever knowledge is not good enough for that to simply do it, my coding skills are from a different era at 6502/7501 times.

regards,

Joachim