dia-installer.de update; Support Dia

Hello All,

after the testing, I've updated the links on

http://dia-installer.de

to point to the 0.96.1 binaries. Please spread the good news.

I would also like to use the occasion to ask you to support Dia doing
one of the following things:

* Sending sample screenshots of your diagrams (Or sample diagrams) to
me (NOT the list)
that we could include in the documentation/web sites.

* Adding a del.icio.us link to dia-installer.de (I've added a link for
this at the botton of the page)

* Using the donation buttons on the dia-installer.de

Regards,

Steffen