Re: Disable connection points

On Apr 1, 2007, at 9:56 AM, Leon Stringer wrote:

Ben Abbott wrote:
I'm a new user, but ... one you create a line you can click near its
center and you'll then be free to move it anywhere you like ... of
course both ends move. Once the end inside an object is where you
want it to be, you can go back and adjust the other end.

Thanks for your reply.

What you suggest would work except that I want to use the Polyline
object (awkward I know!). And every time I add a corner it snaps to the
connection point...

Leon, If you place the polyline object on a different layer its vertices will not snap to their connection points of the objects on other layers. You can change to layer you're editing under "Diagram". Hope that helps.