Re: Disable connection points

Ben Abbott wrote:
On Apr 1, 2007, at 9:56 AM, Leon Stringer wrote:
What you suggest would work except that I want to use the Polyline
object (awkward I know!). And every time I add a corner it snaps to the
connection point...

Leon, If you place the polyline object on a different layer its vertices will not snap to their connection points of the objects on other layers. You can change to layer you're editing under "Diagram". Hope that helps.

Excellent - that's exactly what I want! Thanks, Ben!