UML and generating business use cases / PRDs from UML Classes and Use Cases - Request for help / consulting support

Hello,

I am migrating a product team to use UML for business use case modeling.  I
really like the Dia tool set (I use it on Mac OS X).  Can someone please
direct me to a developer who has contributed to the "code generator" plug in
for Dia and recommend a possible consulting support engineer to extend Dia's
UML code generator to be a Product Requirements Document generator?

Thank you for your help.  This is my last chance to keep this project from
defaulting to use Visio (yech).

- Grover

--
Grover Righter