Re: Fix bug #144394 and win USD 100

dia-list-bounces gnome org wrote on 13/10/2006 15:18:56:

> Also, Windows/Mac developers are much more comfortable with Subversion
> than CVS because TortoiseSVN makes life so easy. No command lines to
> remember. Once you use a gui for the repository you never look back.

Mike, I only know subversion so I can't compare with SVN but I do have to disagree with your statement about the GUI.  I have to use the SVN GUI at work (on my Windows machine) but at home (using Linux) I use the CLI because I find it much more comfortable!

With the built-in help command there's little need to memorize every command.

Regards

Bram