Re: Fix bug #144394 and win USD 200

On Sat, 2006-11-25 at 22:50 +0200, Steffen Macke wrote:
I've now committed an extended version of your loader fix as well as
Vladimir's check in calculate_arrow_point.  This definitely closes the
bug.

Who should get the money?

Good question.  Both Vladimir and Pontus correctly identified the
problem and gave two different solutions, neither of which was complete,
but both of which individually did fix the bug, and both ways of fixing
ended up in use slightly modified.  The actual fix wasn't really all
that difficult once you knew what was wrong.  I think the money should
be split, but being involved myself I shall not suggest how.

-Lars