Re: Fix bug #144394 and win USD 200

On Wed, 2006-11-08 at 08:38 +0100, Lars Clausen wrote:
On Mon, 2006-10-30 at 15:18 +0100, Pontus Pihlgren wrote:
Hi.

I found a workaround that works for me. Its not very pretty but it might
point in the direction of a real solution.

The problem is the size of the arrowheads(namely arrow width and arrow
length). They are very small or zero, which seems to make the renderer
go bonkers. I'm thinking its a problem with the arrow rendering code
that moves the line to avoid lines being drawn in hollow arrows, either
that or its something with bounding boxes ??

There are then three solutions:
[...]

Your patch fixes this instance, but not similar problems with arcs,
polylines, zigzaglines or beziers.  Given the number of places where the
same check needs to be done, I'd say it should be refactored out.

I've now committed an extended version of your loader fix as well as
Vladimir's check in calculate_arrow_point.  This definitely closes the
bug.

-Lars