Re: Dia creating blank spaces

On Sat, 2006-11-18 at 16:06 -0200, Thomas Beresford wrote:
Hello,

Sometimes when I'm drawing a diagram with Dia, it ends up creating
blank spaces around the diagram, so when I export it to some image
format, it creates a very big image with a lot of blank spaces around
the diagram. Is there a way to correct this? How can we change the
'canvas' size? Thanks for your support!

Can you show an example of the problem?  The Page Setup dialog allows a
Fit to Page setting that might be what you're looking for.

-Lars