Re: Diagram or similar that shows all shapes?

On Mon, 2006-11-06 at 22:23 +0100, christian ridderstrom gmail com
wrote:
On Mon, 6 Nov 2006, Steffen Macke wrote:

it is outdated by now. And it does not contain explanations.

It is outdated, unless there is an automatic script for generating this
I'll see if I can do anything about it.

Christian, this file was manually created and as you noted, not
maintained. I think there are a lot of shapes missing. And at least one
shape seems to be removed in the meantime.

Yeah, I figured. I'll manually update it and send it to the list.
For the future, it's probably nice to have some way to automatically
generate such a drawing.

Oh.. that reminds me. Is there some kind of datafield for a shape that
lets you attach some kind of description/documentation to it? It would be
quite nice if you could get "help" for a shape. I frequently find that I
don't know the intended purpose...

Not apart from the "description" (defined in the sheet), which is rarely
much longer than the name, and is what pops up on mouse-over.  How would
you suggest this help gets shown?  Adding the field is easy enough.

-Lars