Re: Can't copy and paste between diagrams in Windows?

Michael,

I did the Windows thing and double clicked on an existing diagram in a
file explorer window.  The OS started a second thread of DIA and that
seems to be the problem.  If I call up the second DIAgram using the
DIA file/open function it works OK. So I see how too manage it now.

Do NOT double-click on the file drag and drop it on the first dia
toolbox you have.

Or use File->Open in the Dia toolbox menu to open the second file.
Once you have the
two instances running, you have the problem.

I gather then that copy and paste do not work with the windows
clipboard?  If the clipboard was used it would make no difference how
many threads of DIA were used.  Am I right?

Correct, Dia on Windows currently does not use the Windows clipboard.

Regards,

Steffen