Re: include Extension

Andi,

> I'm having problems implementing my c-extension. i've got it so far that
> i can choose the sheet in dia but there are no shapes in it. there are

The problem is that sysml.sheet.in and port.c are using different names for your
object. In port.c you use "Standard - Port", in sysml.sheet.in, you use
"SysML - Port". These names have to be eactly the same.

I've adjusted the sheet and was able to add your object to a diagram. However,
for the sake of clarity, I think you should use "SysML - Port".

Regards,

Steffen