Re: include Extension

On Tue, 2006-11-07 at 15:39 +0100, Andreas Owen wrote:
Hello

I'm having problems implementing my c-extension. i've got it so far that
i can choose the sheet in dia but there are no shapes in it. there are
also no errors or logs. how can i find out what is going wrong?

My guess is that your plugin_init is not being called.  If you were
under Linux, I'd suggest setting DEBUGGER=gdb and run app/run_dia.sh to
check that your plugin_init gets called.  On Windows, I can't say what
the equivalent is.

-Lars