Re: Make Dia not start multiple instances?

On Mon, 6 Nov 2006, Steffen Macke wrote:

dia-win-remote.exe allows to open dia files in the same instance. For
the time being, the code is in the CVS repository. I can send you a
binary if you need. The next dia release will include the file and the
necessary registry settings.

There is no need for that, the next release is fine.

My recommendation for the default behaviour is that a new drawing is
opened by the same instance, and that you need to give a option on the
command line in order to get a second Dia instance. So in essence,
dia-win-remote.exe should become the default...

/Christian