Re: Dia, JPG/PNG export

On Fri, 2006-05-26 at 09:44 -0300, Pablo SebastiÃn Colombo wrote:
Ok... I would like to try another way, like exporting or saving the Dia
draw, and use some program (that I haven't found) to make the drawToJpg
or drawToPng conversion. Anybody knows about this kind of program??

One more question...

what is Pixbuf? (in the "Export Options")

There's two different ways to export to PNG, one using libart and one
using gdk-pixbuf.  The libart one is nicer in most cases (anti-aliased),
but not installed on all systems.

-Lars