Re: Dia, JPG/PNG export

Ok... I would like to try another way, like exporting or saving the Dia draw, and use some program (that I haven't found) to make the drawToJpg or drawToPng conversion. Anybody knows about this kind of program??

One more question...

what is Pixbuf? (in the "Export Options")

Best regards!!

Pablo
Argentina

Lars Clausen escribiÃ: