Re: nudge an object?

On Sun, 21 May 2006 01:08:20 -0700, Lars Clausen <lars raeder dk> wrote:

> If you move a line that is connected to something, the connections > will be broken.

If it is a direct line, yes, just like the mouse does.

If it is a zigzagline, it depends on what segment the user moves, just like the mouse does.

I see no good way to nudge a segment, since there's no way to select
less than a whole object.

It could not be a selection, since you can't copy and paste a segment
alone. How about More like a "last clicked part of the selection".

I can adjust segments, so I guess mouse routines currently allow
it.

unless the object they're connected to also moves.

Nah. I would chose the object --instead of its lines-- if I'd like
to move it.

--
Ing. Octavio Alvarez Piza