Re: Prerelease 5

On Wed, 2006-03-15 at 10:52 -0300, loli wrote:
I am sorry  to have just noted a problem with prerealeases of version 0.95.
about not translated sheet's names.

I use (and other people with me) some personal sheets in .dia/sheet.
For example, ./dia/sheets/Termico,sheet with two lines:

 <name>Thermal circuit</name>
 <name xml:lang="es">Circuito Termico</name>

So up to version 0.94 Dia's main menu offered
               Thermal circuit      in an English environment
               Circuito Termico     in a Spanish environment

But version 0.95 (prereleases) offer
               Thermal circuit      in both environment

It would be good if it can be fixed. But I dont want to delay much more the
new version. It has so many nice new features! Thanks a lot for so much
work.

That probably has to do with the use-i18n-only-for-display fix I made.
I guess it does require the translated name to be in .po, which wouldn't
be the case for homegrown sheets.  Fix was as simple as I thought,
then:( It never is.

-Lars