Re: Prerelease 5

On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 22:51:20 +0100, Lars Clausen wrote
Yes, there's another one out this evening.  This time, there's more
autogapping, three, count them, three security fixes in the xfig
importer (ouch!), UML wrapping updates, and a strange bug I haven't
pinpointed in internationalization that seems to turn Dia to the C
locale halfway through startup.  It's available at

  http://download.gnome.org/sources/dia/0.95/

I am sorry  to have just noted a problem with prerealeases of version 0.95.
about not translated sheet's names.

I use (and other people with me) some personal sheets in .dia/sheet.
For example, ./dia/sheets/Termico,sheet with two lines:

 <name>Thermal circuit</name>
 <name xml:lang="es">Circuito Termico</name>

So up to version 0.94 Dia's main menu offered
               Thermal circuit      in an English environment
               Circuito Termico     in a Spanish environment

But version 0.95 (prereleases) offer
               Thermal circuit      in both environment

It would be good if it can be fixed. But I dont want to delay much more the
new version. It has so many nice new features! Thanks a lot for so much
work.

-Lars