Association class modeling

Hi, everyone,

I am a bit new to Dia, and would like to know if it is possible or not, in a UML diagram, to add a association class, i.e. an association with attributes as define in UML, since I found nothing on the web and in the documentation.
In Dia, there is only a "Association" tool is available (no specific "Association Class" tool) in the "UML" toolbox, and I found no way to define attributes on the association or to connect a class (no dotted line from the association to this class).

So help would be appreciated...

CU.