Re: Ideas for Dia

I actually created a BPMN set some time ago, but have not had the time to
actually get it integrated into the base.  My web server is down since
my power is at as my house is being remodeled, so attached is the most
recent version.

If anyone else wants to integrate it with the base feel free.

-Anthony