Pre4 and Close Diagram's Dialog

With version 0.94 an previous ones ther is a very tiny problem with Close
Diagrams' Dialog. I have not tested it in Pre4 but may be it is still there.

 It has 3 buttons:
     Cancel (with underlined C)
     Discard Changes (no underlined character)
     Save (with S underlined)
  There is no way of choosing "Discard Changes" by pressing keys.

  by
  grep msgid.*Discard.Changes *.po|less
  I found there are just 42 .po files wiyh "Discard Changes"
                      and 9 .po files with  "_Discard Changes"

That message is used by app/display.c
I beleive (but i am not sure!) all the -po file shoud have  the same
"_Discard Changes" and should have the corresponding msgstr with
an "_" in some place.

--
Loli
loli unsa edu ar