Re: dia file format

On 04/06/06, Tiago Maduro Dias <tmdias ieee org> wrote:
I'm considering DIA for UML graphical display/manipulation of source
code models. Is there any resource that explains in reasonable detail
the .dia file format?

Have you looked at any of the tools that already do this?

Autodia reads and writes Dia, it also statically analyses source code
or database connections or sql to produce Dia, Umbrello, Graphviz/Dot,
etc. You can find it on cpan until I sort out a new website.

You could look at the templates for Dia and Umbrello in Diagram.pm in autodia.

Cheers,

A.