feature request: hover help/tooltip text

Hi all,

I'm sure you have plenty on your plate, but a feature a I think would be useful:

   Hover help/tooltip text

I have some large diagrams with lots of notes, many of which are definitions. They're important for saving me from flipping to the data dictionary, but tend to clutter the diagram as a whole. It would be helpful to attach a tooltip to these texts (or any widgets) that would only appear when the mouse is hovered. These tips could be indicated by an underline or glow, and would not show up on the exported/printed diagram.

What do you think,

Todd