Re: About revolve element

On Thu, 2006-07-20 at 16:23 +0100, Nick Moore wrote:
If I remember correctly - rotating an element freely would require a
re-write of the rendering engine. So yes, it probably is very complex.
I believe it rotation of some sort is being worked on, though I am
unsure if it is "free" or by multiples of 90.

Free rotation of any element is complex due to autorouting, handles etc.
Free rotation of text is just extending the renderers a bit, really.
There's hardly any difference between 90 degree rotations and free
rotation in terms of complexity.

-Lars